Objective of this event was:
1. Organize health education training on osteoporosis for citizens
2. Provide health advice on osteoporosis to citizens, information on the appropriate use of products for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of osteoporosis, and non-drug treatment methods.
Venue: Outpatient Hall, Chingeltei district health center, city Ulaanbaatar
● Chingeltei district Health Center
● Division for Student Development and Management, Mongolian National Medical University of Medical Sciences (MNUMS)
● Department of Preventive Medicine, School of Public Health, MNUMS
● Mend LLC, Mend health promotion app
Denk Pharma Mongolia
Parent & Baby Care Center, Director. Khulan.M
THE EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Chingeltei District Health Center Director, Dr. Narankhuu. E, Mongolian Naran Society of Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Health President, MD. Ph.D. Myadagmaa.J, MNUMS, Division for Student Development and Management officer, Tuvshinbaatar.D gave an opening speech.
- 09:11- 09:20: The subject of Osteoporosis and Diabetes Mellitus was presented by Consultant of the Mongolian Naran Society of Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Health, Professor of Preventive Medicine Department of Public health school MNUMS, Doctor of medical Amarsaikhan.D
- 09:30-09:35: Leader of Naran Society of Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Health, Methodist Department of student development and management, School of medicine, Doctor of Medicine J. Myadagmaa lectured on the subject of Muscular diseases and osteoporosis.
- 09:35-09:40: Secretary of Naran Society of Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Health Dr. Bolyskhan. B, MD, Master course student, Enkh-Ireedui.G lectured on the subject of Osteoporosis leading to Bone fracture
- 09:40-09:50: Co-working Consultant of the Mend Health Promotion App, Doctor D. Gerelmaa lectured on the subject of the Prevention of Osteoporosis.
- 10:00-12-00: Dr.Davaajav.T of Denk Pharma measured osteoporosis and provided information about medicines used to prevent osteoporosis among 36 citizens of the Chingeltei district. A total of 25 students in the 5th grade of MNUMS measured and helped advise MPH:, Enkhdulguun.A.
- 12:00-12:05: Satisfaction survey MPH taken by Enkhdulguun. A, and 25 students in the 5th grade of MNUMS took the satisfaction survey.
- Tuvshinbaatar.D, Division for Student Development and Management MNUMS closed activities.
View a selection of the photos from the event: